We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- As a Digital Ecosystem Manager (f/m/d) you will be part of the “External Ecosystem Team” within corporate communications and will be involved in the strategic development of the digital communications landscape.
- In this role, you are responsible for an agile, digital software development product. As the “product manager” you are developing the vision, the strategy and owning the budget for the platform. Based on your product strategy, the stakeholders‘ input you are deriving the roadmap of the product while prioritizing the requirements.
- You are in an exchange with various departments (especially other communication disciplines, business and corporate functions) in order to advance the project across departments.
- With the roll-out of your platform, you are driving the digital transformation in communications.
- Community management and training for the platforms is also part of your field of activity and you advise regions, other corporate functions and business on the continuous further development of the digital communication landscape.
- You have a Bachelor degree (media sciences, media management, computer science or similar) and many years of professional experience in the field of digital communication and IT and software development with a corresponding development background.
- You have a strong understanding of strategic communication and you also know current trends in digital communication and can integrate them strategically into existing communication landscapes.
- You have already successfully proven in various projects in different contexts and team setups that you are an expert in building bridges between communication and software development.
- You have many years of experience in strategic consulting for digital transformation projects and in dealing with senior management.
- You have already worked as a product manager with budget responsibility, structured product backlogs and you are very experienced in stakeholder management.
- Community management suits you and you have already driven the digital transformation in your environment.
- You have experience in agile project management methods, in agile software development, in leading virtual project teams, and in the area of user experience.
- You know how to drive teams forward and steer them in a goal-oriented manner with empathy.
- One of your strengths is a convincing appearance. In addition, you have the ability to present and sell complex issues in a simple manner.
- You are characterized by natural seniority, good rhetoric, data-oriented action and presentation skills.
- Business English and German round off your profile.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time