Reporting to the EMEA Head of Sales Operations for Laboratory Diagnostics (LD), the EMEA responsible for Sales Development and Training will be accountable for develop and stablish an educational program to sales employees.
This position can be located in any EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) country.
The position requires close collaboration with global and zone stakeholders as well as strong leadership capabilities.
Key competencies: Strong Presentation and Communication Skills, Customer Orientation, Cultural Intelligence
Main Activities and Responsibilities
- Mapping of the sales roles (such as sales representatives, sales specialists, regional sales manager, national sales manager, etc).
- Check the inventory of available training in different sources.
- Define a proper curriculum for the different sales roles (including product information, market information, tools, soft skills and strategic selling).
- Align the curriculum with the different zones to understand and adapt to their needs
- Roll out the training program with the zones.
Objectives: Clear definition of training requirements to the sales team, streamlining training that they take part to optimize their time and improve customer facing time and efficiency.
Output: Clear training plan followed by implementation program and maintenance for new hires.
- Degree in Medical Technology, Health Science, Engineering and/or Business Administration
- Experience in Laboratory Diagnostics
- Strong collaboration skills across diverse stakeholders
- Superlative communication skills
- Effective presentation skills, presentation development and ability to manage and structure information to maximize impact while making the complex simple
- Ablity to manage timelines and deliverables
- Expertise in development and implementation on programs
- You have excellent communication skills in English
- Intercultural sensibility
- A Teamwork oriented person which will build bridges and works with different stakeholders
- Proven self-reliance, high motivation and flexibility are also important for us
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: SIEMENS HEALTHCARE, UNIPESSOAL, LDA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time