Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
The Egyptian government and Siemens Mobility have signed a memorandum of understanding to design, install and commission the country's first high-speed rail system. This project will be handled as a Turnkey project involving Rolling Stock, Electrification and Signaling.
- As a Senior Commercial Project Manager (f/m/d) you will complement the commercial project execution team within the Siemens Mobility Rail Infrastructure Electrification segment.
- You will primarily act as a Senior Commercial Project Manager (SCPM) within the offshore commercial execution team of the Egypt project.
- You will be leading the commercial offshore team responsible for the execution of the electrification part offshore.
- Next to this, you will coordinate for the electrification portion the commercial collaboration with the WPC, Turnkey, Rolling Stock and Main Line departments as well as other stakeholders such as the Egyptian local project team and the customer and help to increase the joint project execution competence.
- You will play a pivotal role when reporting to SMO, BU and segment management and collaborating with international Siemens companies, internal departments (such as Procurement, Legal or Taxes), authorities, suppliers and of course our customers.
- Coordinating a wide range of stakeholders at the international level, you will demonstrate your ability to meet the requirements of a highly complex project environment particularly regarding project execution and contract negotiations.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have completed a degree (Master / diploma) in an economics-related discipline or comparable.
- You have many years of experience as a senior commercial project manager and have already assumed commercial responsibility for at least complex B projects in the railway infrastructure business.
- In addition, you have good knowledge in the areas of finance, export, customs and taxes, as well as permanent establishments.
- You have a confident grasp of financial reporting according to IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) and HGB (German Commercial Code) and have extensive practical experience in contract management.
- Moreover, you are certified as a Senior Commercial Project Manager (SCPM).
- The highly international nature of your role requires you to have very good English language and integrative skills as well as a willingness to travel if needed (approx. 10-20%).
- Furthermore, you are experienced in working in international setups, preferably with work experience abroad.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 - 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time