Job title – Assistant Manager - Purchase to Pay (Accounting Professional - A/P Accounting)
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- To perform/supervise the process of payment run activities.
- Monitoring of payment exceptions/rejections and working towards the resolution
- Be responsible for the completion of all the payment related activities identified.
- Monitoring of vendor accounts for any debit balance and follow up with the vendor/business towards the recovery.
- Ensuring that services are delivered in line with Service Level Agreements/expectations, and to comply both internal and external control requirements.
- Accurate and timely execution of payment tasks established on the agreed terms, conditions and procedures with the customer and in accordance with company regulations.
- Should have very good knowledge in P2P activities.
- Good customer relations skills and understanding of KPI/SLA.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in working with team.
- Demonstrated a good thought process in problem solving.
- Very good knowledge of SAP.
- Handle escalation and provide solutions to the customers.
- Deals with customer queries at any level regarding invoices.
- Should be able to perform all reporting activities without errors.
- Monitor all process related activities without any conflicts.
- Achieve productivity targets. Metrics to ensure results are achieved.
- Monitor process quality and Compliance with Internal Controls to ensure and achieve quality audit standards.
- Identify areas of improvement within the process.
- Responsible for process documentations, process updates and exceptions and maintain the data.
- Escalation Management maintaining the Root cause analysis and solution for the issue.
- Other responsibilities and job contents as later identified by the department Manager.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 4-5 Years of Accounting/P2P experience
- 3-4 years of P2P experience or Finance & accounting.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office.
- A working knowledge of SAP.
- Excellent understanding of P2P process and its various controls.
- Must be fast learner and should be able to think analytically.
- Effectively service the existing Customer base and protect against service interruptions.
- Excellent Verbal and written Communication skills.
- Self Determination, Initiative, Learning, Communication Skills, Network Built on Trust, Team Player, Customer Focus, Professional Ethics, Siemens Value.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time