Business Analyst / Customer Service
1. Customer Request Daily Follow up
2. Finished Goods change requirements from one DC to other DC, prioritize.
3. Short- and long-term excess identification and disposition
4. Back order root cause analysis
5. Producing executive level presentations
6. Detail working level reports
7. Working on process improvement projects.
8. Develop a working relationship with sales management, Finance, Financial Analytics Logistics, Operations, and IT to research changes that will impact long term sales deployment needs. Analyze the impact of new product launches and cross selling,
1. Bachelor’s degree in Operations, Business, Finance, Economics, or Supply Chain Management.
2. Experience from 3 to 5 years experience
3. Profound Knowledge of SAP excel and other tool that guarantee effective analysis in terms of business needs.
4. Communication skills English Spanish (verbal and written)
5. Ability to multitask.
6. Coursework or experience with sales operations or demand/supply balancing.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state, or local law.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Indústria de Trabajos Eléctricos S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time