Siemens Logistics LLC is seeking an Operations Support Specialist at our DFW Airport location (Irving, Texas). The position will support all Siemens Logistics LLC businesses and report directly to the CEO.
This individual will assist the businesses in two primary functions:
• The coordination of the internal LOA procedure for Product and Project Bid approvals
• The coordination, monitoring, renewal and candidate tracking for Construction and Business licenses.
As part of the ongoing business, the individual will also take on internal projects focused on the operational improvement of the day-to-day activities.
Independently performs important areas of standard professional level work that typically requires processing and interrupting, more complex, less clearly-defined issues. Identifies and resolves readily identifiable, clearly-defined problems.
• Responsible for maintenance of the most current LOA guidelines and documentation, for local use, in concert with Divisional and HQ PMO.
• Preempts potential problems and provides effective solutions in reaction to application of concepts, techniques, knowledge, or processes.
• Coordinate and prepare for LOA meetings for all projects according to process requirements and schedules.
• Coordinate business licenses for the company. Maintain an overview and qualifier pool for our licenses so we maintain compliance.
• Ensures availability of necessary business licenses for upcoming bids and opportunities, providing early warning to the business leaders where necessary.
• Demonstrates a working knowledge in multiple disciplines to the successful completion of complex assignments.
• Understands basic business operations and can speak to how systems operate to any and all stakeholders – internal corporate management, customers, general contractors, local government, etc.
• Demonstrates knowledge of organization’s business practices and issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues.
• BS Degree in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Certification may be required in some areas
• Demonstrates a good grasp of knowledge and principles of field of specialization and applies through successful completion of assignments. Successfully applies knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization
• Typically 2- 5 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.