Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- · The Position Profile is for Commissioning & after Sales Service of HV GIS Switchgears upto 400kV
- · Installation and Testing of primary HV switchgear for use in Substation / receiving station
- · Attending kick off and technical meeting with customer during execution of Project and project planning
- · Preparation of Site test procedures, protocols and reports for CT, PT, Relays, GIS and other HV Switchgears
- · Co-ordinate within team for Commissioning and Integration of system
- · Provide clarification and support to Customer and site team.
- · Trouble shooting at site for issues related to High Voltage Switch gears
- · Ensure timely completion of Commissioning or Service activity
- · Completion and submission of site documentation as per project requirement
- · Conduct Periodic site Audits to improve upon execution quality and reduce NCC
- · Follow safety guidelines while carrying out site execution activities and ensure no incidents
- · 80% Travelling to various domestic and international project sites for execution of service jobs
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- B.E./B.Tech in Electrical Engineering with 4-8 years in GAS Insulated Substation Engineering
- Knowledge of AUTO CAD
- Familiar with IEC/IS/IEEE Standards
- Knowledge of AIS/GIS Engineering
This role is based in Mumbai. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time