Exciting opportunity to become a key member of the IT organisation, a global market leading Hi Tech software company. Based in Katowice, you will be a member of a global IT organization. You will be required to provide full IT operations support for 12 sites across Europe, involving client desktop support (Windows & LINUX); and administration and support of the Windows & LINUX server infrastructure. In addition to supporting day-to-day operations, you will influence, develop and contribute to the execution of the companies IT Strategy.
- Second level support for all client desktop computing issues (PC Hardware, Windows, LINUX, VMware)
- Administration of Windows File and Print Servers and Linux based servers.
- Consultative services to highly technical customer base, advising on IT technology and methodology choices
- Communicate effectively and efficiently to end users and peers to resolve tickets
- Closely adhere to operations processes and service level agreements, following ITIL best practice
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with employees of all levels, from senior executives to individual contributors, via use of strong customer service, interpersonal and technical skills.
- Demonstrate high standards of customer service and professionalism in all aspects for your work, conduct and appearance
Desktop: Build, Optimisation, fault diagnosis, Security, virtualisation, VPN,
LINUX Desktop: Build, Optimisation, fault diagnosis, Security, virtualisation, VPN, Administration, Scripting.
Windows Server OS: Install, config, optimization, clustering & high availability, AD, GPO, monitoring, backup.
Virtualisation: Workstation Virtualisation.
IT Process: ITIL; Service, Change, Asset, Contract & Release Management
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Polska Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time