For our Digital Factory Division in NANJING, we are looking for a SNC Strategic Procurement Engineer 西门子数控（南京）有限公司 策略采购工程师
Mission of Function?
With the high local sourcing ability as well as the support from global partners to achieve the competitive cost level and stable supply chain (availability and quality).
leading the cross functional team sourcing the right material and define/ implement the material sourcing strategy of SNC to fulfil SNC growing demands.
What are my responsibilities?
- Drive supplier selection, qualification , management , evaluation and development with cross functions
- Lead to generate and implement the responsible commodity and supplier strategy of SNC, align with Siemens HQ commodity strategy, to assure stable supply chain
- Market analysis and judgment on purchasing strategies
- Commercial terms negotiation to optimize SNC benefits
- Drive material localization and second source development and introduction to optimize supplier base
- Supplier contract management
- As project interface to support reach project target from procurement function
- Support R&D for components selection during the designing period. Secure the material availability for the new components of new projects before mass production
- Coordinate and support on material delivery , quality and engineering topic between SNC and suppliers
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree or above, at least 5 years working experience in procurement function for electrical parts is required.
- Familiar with supply chain knowledge and purchasing process.
- Good problem solving , project management and execution
- Excellent English and communication ability, experience of cross functional team and cross culture is preferred
What else do I need to know?
- SAP knowledge is preferred
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Numerical Control Ltd., Nanjing
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time