If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
The Digital Industry Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products – be it the automotive or aerospace industry, mechanical engineering or other interesting sectors.
Your mission in new role:
Work together with different engineers in our Agile testing team, to test product and/or solution based on customer workflow and user application in system level, mainly focus on non-functional and part of functional test, and analyze and debug software, hardware, configuration and communication related quality issues. You are co-creator for Siemens most fantastic TIA (Totally Integrated Automation) system for the whole automation Eco system.
Your new role – Challenging and future oriented
- You test the SIMATIC products under development from customer point of view.
- You will be part of a newly created, fun, innovate, diverse and international organization (China, German, US, Hungary and India)
- You need estimate the cost and effort of your own test packages, independently implement the test packages in a suitable way with balance of cost, schedule, and quality, continues improvement for better solution in projects.
- You need make test plan and test cases based on user stories, implement testing, analyze and debugging, ensure system design quality, ensure user story statements are complete and confirm to standards.
- You contribute to user story definition: Analysis user story in order to define test cases and consider testability to give feedback to product owner or other stakeholders.
- You participate in test environment set up under supporting from configuration manager and IT operator.
- In addition to your test role, you may also take other functions in the area of test architecture, automation test development or also act as a scrum master or product owner in the future.
- You love continuous learning and sharing to team members and be unafraid of bring new ideas forward.
- You have good habit to document result and transfer outputs with quality to next stage in process.
Your Qualifications – solid and appropriate
- Ideally you have successfully completed university education in the areas of automation, informatics, electronics or you will have earned the recognition of such academic achievements based on practical programming experiences.
- You have good logic thinking and analysis skills.
- You must have more than 3 years of professional experience in designing, integrating, commissioning or customer application on factory automation products.
- You provide substantiated knowledge and experiences in Engineering Software (e.g., TIA portal, WinCC, Step 7…) and Field Bus (e.g., PN, DP, Modbus…). Experience with scripting with WinCC in VB, C# or any other programming language is preferred.
- Experience with motion control application on factory automation is a plus.
- Experience with artificial intelligence application on factory automation is a big plus.
- Experience with industrial cloud or digital factory application is a big plus.
- Good teamwork sprite and full of passion for work.
- Good communication skill (oral and written) and a quick learner for new technologies and trend.
- You are fluent in English – additional languages are plus but not required.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time