We're enhancing the way we live and work by intelligently connecting energy systems, buildings and industries!!
Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where sustainable energy is delivered reliably and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.
This is a product management role responsible for Low Voltage Final Distribution Products within Siemens Smart Infrastructure operating company, Electrical Products business unit. This role will be focusing on portfolio strategy, product roadmaps, new product introductions, pricing and overall product lifecycle managementJob Description
- Product portfolio strategy, product roadmap development /management, launching new products, development of sales tools, pricing strategy and general product lifecycle management from inception to obsolescence.
- Identify product gaps and strategize to introduce new products and lead cannibalization (if any)
- Develop and implement business plans that highlight competitive landscape and customer needs
- Build and maintain sales support tools like
- Standard presentations
- Catalog & Brochure
- Demo cases for sales offices
- Classify products to various stages on the PLM and moderate the approaches accordingly
- Prepare various sales tools e.g., competitor comparison (technical & price) and build “Winning Guides”
- Connect with industry specialists, partners, consultants etc., to develop focus marketing activities for product push
- Define product positioning and product benchmarking strategy
- This is a cross-functional role that will involve regular coordination with many departments including global and regional Product Management, R&D, Application Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Logistics, Pricing, Finance, and Data Management
- Maintain Database for existing products including price definition in SAP, technical data in server etc.
- Interact with HQ for product management and technical topics
- Improve knowledge of Sales & Service colleagues by conducting periodic training programs and proficiency improvement programs
- Interface with factory for manufacture planning, new product ramp-up etc.
- Interact with R&D for various PLM topics for new development as well as run cost optimization projects for existing variants
- Evaluate Market size, growth rate etc. based on inputs from market and IEEMA
- Responsible for Margins & Profitability of the product
- Lead all aspects of products including logistics, quality etc.
Who Qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (preferably B.E Electrical)
- 5+ years of experience in handling Final distribution products business e.g., MCB, RCD, DB, Wiring Accessories etc.
- 3+ years of product management or marketing of Final distribution products e.g., MCB, RCD, DB, Wiring Accessories etc., business will be added advantage
- Excellent communication skills - verbal / non-verbal and technical / non-technical
- Strong data analysis, problem solving, and presentation abilities
- Ability to multitask and lead product management activities as per planned schedule
- Good knowledge of LV Power distribution/ final distribution products including selection of components for various applications
- A good knowledge of relevant National and International standards is preferred
- Market knowledge and experience in application-based product selection, offer technical optimization, understanding Single line diagrams/ control-circuits etc. is preferred
- Excellent working knowledge with IT tools (excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft projects etc.)
- Strategic thinking, result and quality-oriented approach and good communication skills
- Team player and customer focused
- Basic commercial knowledge is preferred
This role is based in Kalwa, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Smart Infrastructure at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/topic-areas/smart-infrastructure.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time