What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for local portfolio development & business plan for respective portfolio
- Gathering and creating specific product proposals for the local market
- Supporting built-up of local product teams (PRM, R&D and production), followed by creating team definition and ramp up plan
- Steering of local PRM team towards realization of portfolio within DCP PV-Framework
- Leveraging HQ know-how and product development experience to build up local teams
- Identifying and establishing local IT partners to fill portfolio / service gaps if necessary
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Education and Experience
- M. Sc. / M. Eng. or above in related majors, e.g. communication, IT, Automation etc.
- Hands-on experience of product / portfolio management and R&D processes
- Comprehensive knowledge of DCP’s business with focus on communication portfolios
- Deep understanding of and involvement in the FDCO (future digital connectivity offerings) strategy
- Customer focus with multi-national customer experience
- Planning and execution
- Coaching and developing others
- Entrepreneurship and business innovation
- Change management
- Cross-cultural/functional communication
- Innovation management methodologies
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time