Position Headline: Conducts performance measurement and preventive maintenance for connected BT systems and enables optimization measures
Areas of Responsibilities
- Conducts performance measurement, Measurement & Verification, and preventive maintenance for connected systems and enables optimization measures
- Performs data & performance analysis with the utility data to identify energy efficiency opportunities in the system
- Should be able to conduct ASHRAE Level 1, 2 & 3 energy audits.
- Should be able to present the energy efficiency opportunities, ROI, KPI’s, potential energy conservation & improvement opportunities to the client.
- Understand BMS, HVAC, Electrical systems. Read and represent drawings.
- Identifies and lead ongoing optimization opportunities and trigger sales engineer and maintenance actions
- Creating the event monitoring, basic rules, queries for customer systems and provide action plan
- Runs health check reports, document the results and prepare improvement proposals
- Collects performance data, analyze, clarify and verify results, produce routine reports
- Implements predictive analytics and performance assurance
- Identifies opportunities and initiate implementation method, review and report
- Engages with customers and with Siemens internally (mainly ASC roles and Field Service Engineer)
- Guides the performance agent to monitor the systems
- Schedules and executes remote preventive maintenance tasks also with support of checklists, including backups and updates
- Bachelor in engineering or similar preferred, Data science or analytics degree would be an added advantage
- At least 5 years working experience, in the building technologies industry or related experience with a proven track record, strong HVAC knowledge, preferably in the relevant industry / market.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Any analysis or software knowledge will be an added advantage. E.g. Python, Power BI (or) Tableau.
- Able to communicate with people of all levels
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time