We are searching for a Country Compliance Officer who will lead compliance system for Lead Country Turkey.
What are my responsibilities?
- Develop and execute future oriented compliance requirements, reflecting Compliance risk management needs in the business context,
- Advise business on content and application of external and internal regulations in a constantly evolving business environment and in the context of newly defined business models, go to market approaches and digitalization,
- Monitor implemented compliance standards and ensure continuous improvement of developed solutions to drive process and cost efficiency,
- Contribute to the development of the compliance organization in the sense of vision 2020+ and in the continuous improvement of the Compliance system incl. processes and tools,
- Develop and drive future-oriented collaboration models; participate in virtual expert teams in the area of Compliance to foster innovation across the organization,
- Lead and develop a team of Compliance Professionals,
- Handle Stakeholder relationships (internal and external).
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Customer orientation, enabling business-oriented solutions without neglecting compliance risk requirements,
- Broad understanding of different business models, go to market approaches and business processes including support functions (at least 4-5 years of Siemens experience – law degree is a plus),
- Intercultural leadership and excellent communication skills,
- Experience in management roles desirable,
- Ability to drive mission execution,
- Proven change management record and ability to respond quickly to innovations and new developments,
- Excellent analytical skills and critical thinking,
- Fluent in English.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Legal and Compliance
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time