Are you getting excited about translating the question of a client to make sure the internal teams understand what is required of them? We would like you to strengthen our team!
You will be an important team member of our Agile scrum team that design and develops for Simcenter Prescan as an integrated solution. As product owner you are the expert on the product and responsible for the product backlog of Agile epics and stories of your teams. Together with the product managers, you will set the priorities of items on the backlog and make sure they are clearly defined and understood by the scrum team.
Translating the customer requirements to best support them where possible. In many cases, discussions with customers will lead to new or specific requirements and features for their local deployment. You will be responsible for understanding, capturing, and delivering these. As product expert you will be responsible for your part of Simcenter Prescan.
Simcenter Prescan is a mature and wide-spread simulation platform for virtual development and validation of active safety and (Highly) Automated Driving systems. It offers high-fidelity simulation models of all sensors relevant for automated driving, and a simulation environment for virtual testing of algorithms for autonomous braking, lane keeping and accident avoidance, but you already know that 😉
Requirements & personality
We are looking for a great teammate with an analytical approach, willing to pick up new challenges, someone who is pragmatic, result oriented and inventive regarding complex problems. Last but not least communication is key and this is your super power. You understand the question behind the question.
- MSc or BSc with 3 years' Product Owner experience;
- Proven experience in leading and guiding a team of cloud engineers;
- Experience in stakeholder management;
- Experience on the edge of IT and business solutions;
- Experience with Scrum;
- You know your way within the autonomous driving domain;
- Working experience with the Atlassian tool suite (i.e. Jira Agile, FishEye) or similar.
- A challenging job within a fast growing, and stable company;
- Next to your gross monthly salary, 7% bonus and 8% holiday allowance;
- The development of our employees is important for us, we expect you to grow and learn;
- Compensation for commuting by car or public transport, if necessary, but we are currently all working from home (in The Netherlands) . We hope to get back to the office soon, at least parttime;
- Your work/life balance is important for us we offer ample vacation days.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future.. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital Minds world of Siemens here.
An online screening will be part of our hiring process.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software and Services B.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time