At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With its Digital Enterprise portfolio, DI provides companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, DI is constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate cutting-edge future technologies. Siemens Digital Industries has its global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and has around 75,000 employees internationally.
Siemens Factory Automation (FA) solutions help customers achieve high availability of plants and machines, along with resource- and cost-optimized production. Our portfolio focuses on delivering value in areas of continuous optimization of plant operation, comprehensive preventive maintenance and the fastest possible repairs. Our latest addition, the Siemens Industrial Edge, meaningfully improves the reliability, ease of deployment and management, and time to value of edge services that further optimize a factory's performance.
Siemens is looking for a Strategy Professional - Innovation and Digital Business. In this role, you will be working with the strategy team of the Factory Automation (DI FA) Business Unit in Siemens to help define and execute the following:
- Partner and Business Development
- Go-to-Market Strategy and Planning
- Driven Positioning
- Winner’s Guides, Collateral, and Tools
- Strategic Product and Innovation Roadmap
- Legal Compliance
- Respectful and sophisticated Integration of multiple partner offerings with relationship management
The role is cross disciplinary and will require close coordination with engineering, marketing, sales, legal, compliance, finance, and senior management teams to supervise market developments at the convergence of OT/IT, and establish relationships with key customers and partners of Siemens Factory Automation (DI FA). The end goal is to formulate strategies for rapidly growing business and building ecosystems in the evolving industrial market.The ideal candidate will have the following credentials:
- Bachelor’s Degree or above preferably in either Business, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Data Analytics, Marketing, Communications, or Political Science
- Prior work experience in business strategy, business development, corporate development, consulting, and/or strategic partnerships is helpful
- Proven understanding of edge computing, cloud computing, or industrial automation is a plus
- Knowing multiple languages is a plus
- Dynamic and engaging style with outstanding communications skills – written and verbal. Able to present to all levels and audiences internal and external to Siemens. Able to drive participation and contribution through persuasion.
- Ability to articulate and evangelize the vision and strategic direction of the Industrial Edge. Strong experience in networking into other organizations to build ongoing relationships with partners.
- Validated people leadership and management skills for both direct and matrixed teams. Able to give and receive feedback positively.
- An indomitable ability and aim to disrupt via innovation; to dive deeply and seamlessly into sophisticated elements of a technology-driven business; to think strategically, act tactically, and plan practically; to exercise strong problem-solving skills in the presence of ambiguity; and to pay meticulous attention to detail.
- Team player, able to balance multiple work streams with matrixed resources and goals in a dynamic, growing company segment where cultural change and matrix organization is a norm. Flexible and adaptable to changing requirements.
- Ensures focus on measurable outcomes and value to the business. Establishes appropriate measurement criteria and reports to management quantifiable progress over time
This role gives you an outstanding opportunity to work with a remote team across Germany, USA, and India, so schedule flexibility is required. Posting will be for Norcross, GA but remote work from a home office is acceptable.
This candidate must be available to travel domestically or internationally up to 75% of the time after conclusion of the COVID-19 pandemic.
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.
We offer flexible vacation time, a matching 401K plan, profit sharing, full health, life, vision and dental benefits.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.