Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers (SHS) values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come in and join our team in the Philippines as Head of Finance who will be responsible for all aspects of the finance function. The Head of Finance represents Siemens Healthineers as director for the legal entity and acts as business partner to the Country Head.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will lead the finance team in the Philippines and will be responsible to define and execute the Finance strategy to achieve your country targets
- You will lead the planning (budgeting and forecasting), monthly/quarterly closing as well as reporting of the financial performance for the country
- You will be responsible to create an adequate level of transparency on the financial performance of the country business as a basis for sound decision making
- You will act as enabler and supporter to evaluate and execute business opportunities from a financial perspective
- You will be responsible for adherence to all internal and external financial and reporting rules, corporate policies, Corporate Finance procedures, quality standards and international audit requirements
- You will be responsible for change management and people development based on the Finance competence portfolio
- You will be responsible to drive process standardization, improvement, automation and digitalization
- You will manage relations with external stakeholders, including customers, government authorities, auditors, suppliers, and financial institutions
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Business Administration/ Management, Finance/ Accountancy or equivalent
- You have at least 10 years of experience in general finance, corporate finance and/or accounting
- You are an experienced people manager, having managed small to mid-size teams for at least 5 years
Your personality and skills:
- You are a seasoned finance professional with strong strategic thinking abilities, high integrity and excellent influencing and interpersonal skills
- You are experienced in internal and external stakeholder management
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time