Your mission and responsibilities:
• Improvement of existing and implementation and test of new or improved protocols in the scope of software project definitions and requirement specifications.
• Maintenance of released product applications (regarding protocol settings and postprocessing options).
• Generation of functional, design and test specifications for clinical applications derived from released requirement specification.
• Evaluation of and solution proposals for customer initiated complaints about insufficient performance or functionality of applications released in a product.
• Organization and support for Customer Preference Feedback in the scope of development projects. Collection of customer feedback on clinical applications.
• Evaluation of new prototypes (HW or SW) from a customer specific application perspective. • Marketing support: Creation of reference image material for new or improved applications, contribution to application training workshops for new systems and/or applications, support for product definition and authoring of specific technical chapters to marketing publications.
• Support of application specific parts of the user documentation (Adoc). Writing of specific technical chapters describing clinical implementations (see 1.) and validation of application related parts written by other authors from clinical perspective.
Your qualifications and experiences:
• Master degree or above on medical imaging, biomedical engineering
• 2 years of clinical experience in radiological environment, international experience preferred
• Basic know-how of MR physics and MR sequences
• Communication to different stack holder, team work
• working in an international company
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shenzhen Magnetic Resonance Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time