What part will you play?
- You create innovative, valuable, and potentially replicable dairy processing-specific applications for the Siemens portfolio and deliver a valuable end-2-end preposition that covers the entire supply chain
- You work in an interdisciplinary team with data scientists, data engineers, PCS engineers, and IT engineers to advise and encourage them to achieve the same goal of integration and modularization of applications, i.e. from process control systems (SISTAR/PCS 7) to Edge/AI applications for dairy processing (incl. cheese, yogurt, early life nutrition and other products made from milk)
- Be the consultant and process expert to the implementation/engineering team during PoC and critical project phases like the functional design specification definition, FAT,…
- In collaboration with the engineering team, you enable regions and solution partners to understand, implement, and roll out Siemens offerings
- You are actively engaging with OEMs, solution partners, and end customers to promote or drive value-adding co-creation based on market expertise
- You support sales by creating sales drivers, valuing the applications with return on investment, savings, and feasibility studies
- To add value to Siemens F&B ecosystem you are crafting and holding process & value-selling training to regions and our other sales channels
- Furthermore, you create and hold customer workshops, specialist lectures (seminars) at trade fairs and congresses and write specialist articles about innovative applications.
- You hold an engineering or equivalent degree related to dairy processing, e.g., Bachelor/Master in Dairy Food Technology, with solid and deep dairy process expertise and confirmed on-side experience in large scale plants/projects which you gained in 5-10 years’ experience from PCS supplier, System Integrator, dairy plant/machine builder or global food and beverage producer
- You are our ideal candidate if you additionally have experience with SISTAR/BRAUMAT/PCS 7 or other dairy-specific Process Control System, as well as knowing Siemens automation and digitalization portfolio
- Additionally, you have a future/innovations-oriented demeanor, showing creativity and a good knowledge of the potential of Edge and Cloud-Based Analytics Solutions, as well as AI applications and other innovations like Blockchain
- We are looking for a standout colleague, who places the customer at the core and has the flexibility and worldwide willingness to travel
- You have a very good command of German and English and ideally, speak another foreign language
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time