Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Technical Trainer/ Instructor (f/m/d) for Diagnostic Products (Hemostasis Systems) to deliver valuable trainings to our customers.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You deliver standardized Service Trainings for Hemostasis Systems in English language. These trainings are targeting our international customer service technicians and mainly take place at our training center in Eschborn and at our other locations at Barcelona, Paris, Milano or Frimely
- You prepare education programs for internal and external participants. In addition, you monitor and strive for continuous improvement of these programs to guarantee the required qualifications of the participants for Hemostasis Systems as well as the connected instruments
- You teach new and experienced employees, business partners and customers in the field of operation, maintenance, parts replacement, repair process, calibration, workflow, reagent handling, software usage and troubleshooting
- In cooperation with the global training team, you discuss and develop the training content as well as the related assessment questions for your assigned product
- Your training is important to us: You will receive extensive training on Siemens systems for your customer assignments; your continuous further training will be planned with you annually and individually in accordance with your job
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Laboratory diagnostics
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Electronics, Mechanics, Mechatronics, Biology, Chemistry or any comparable technical / scientific / medical education discipline
- You have first working experience, ideally in the related field
- You have an excellent technical understanding and expertise
- Having working experience in the Diagnostics Industry, preferably with - but not limited to – Siemens Healthineers Diagnostic devices is a clear benefit
Your attributes and skills:
- You find it easy to explain technical circumstances in a structured way. Ideally, you have already worked in the field of adult education
- You understand structures and customer requirements in the healthcare sector. Due to this capability, you can come up with target orientated communication measures
- Team spirit, initiative and self-dependent working mean no contradiction for you – you like to drive your topics proactively
- You enjoy working with intercultural teams. For perfect communication, you possess excellent English language skills. German is an advantage
- Occasionally, you are prepared to go on international business trips (depending on the situation, around 10%)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Jessica Göbel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time