Then come and join our global team as Problem Manager (f/m/d) to provide active support for the rollout of new systems in the standard service process and to optimize the installed base continuously.
The position is full-time or part-time with a minimum of 32 hours/week.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will analyze and resolve service problems in the field of magnetic resonance tomography for customers throughout the world, carrying out customer visits where necessary for particularly difficult situations involving customers
- You will ensure that systematic product problems are identified and initiate corrective actions. You will methodically process service problems and describe them in our knowledge database. You will also collaborate closely with Development as a matter of course
- You will contribute to change meetings/discussions and give recommendations as to whether proposed changes should be accepted and implemented
- You will be responsible for analyzing reports of potential product quality issues and, depending on the result, forwarding them as a justified complaint to the Business Lines for generation of a change request
- You will analyze complex problems, driven by data and in conjunction with Product Development
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree (masters/diploma) in electrical engineering, IT, health informatics, medical technology, physics or a similar discipline
- You have many years of professional experience with MR products; experience in the independent evaluation of system log files would be advantageous
- We would also welcome applications from candidates who hold a bachelor's degree or have completed a vocational training course and further training with additional professional experience in this area
- You have strong quality awareness; knowledge and experience in the area of QM would be highly advantageous
- You have a sound knowledge of Microsoft operating systems. Day-to-day use of a PC, including MS Office, poses no problems for you
Your attributes and skills:
- You have daily contact with our international service colleagues in English, and you are therefore fluent in the language. A knowledge of German would be an advantage. Ideally you have cross-cultural experience
- In addition to the ability to identify and handle conflict situations, you have an independent way of working and are resilient, committed and a good communicator
- In the role as problem manager, you will analyze complex service operations, develop proposed solutions independently and implement these with local service colleagues. Your analytical skills and resilience will help you tackle time-critical issues. Where there is a difficult problem, you will travel directly to the customer at short notice if necessary (approx. 25% of your time will be spent traveling)
- You work closely with internal colleagues (in Development and Marketing, for example), and regularly discuss matters with your own direct team. We openly address problems and work together in a constructive way to find solutions for our customers. A good team atmosphere is important to you and you actively contribute to this
- At a personal level, you are a highly analytical self-starter and an excellent communicator and team player with a results-oriented, customer-focused approach
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Tuermer Vanessa.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Either