Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Digital Capabilities & Portfolio Manager (f/m/d) to drive the Digital Capabilities Development Initiative for Siemens Healthineers.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the definition of digital capabilities as well as for the management of a global digital skills portfolio in alignment with the Siemens Healthineers Corporate Strategy and the Digital Company Office
- In cooperation with the Digital Company Office, HR, the Business and the Functions you identify, coordinate and/or implement relevant learning content and formats (formal & informal learning) for Siemens Healthineers employees globally, and you drive respective communication initiatives and communities
- Your area of responsibility includes both the curation of learning paths, which combine methodological and technological knowledge in a way that is appropriate for the target group, and the system-side maintenance (Saba, Degreed) and evaluation of corresponding learning measures
- In alignment with our global learning standards and supported by internal and/or external learning provider you manage the design, development and quality of required learning content
- In cooperation with internal and external learning provider, HR and Corporate Communication you define a roadmap for the global roll-out of a digital skills portfolio, drive implementation, and plan required design and delivery resources and budget
- You ensure that current and future initiatives with regards to Digital Capabilities follow a global approach for capability development, and that respective learning needs are adequately covered within the digital skills portfolio, e.g. currently running pilot for the Finance organization with regards to a tool-based digital skills assessment linked to an initial learning portfolio
- The success of your digital initiatives is proven based on key performance indicator you define, track and communicate
- Considering internal reporting results, as well as external trends you continuously ensure that the defined digital capabilities for Siemens Healthineers and the respective learning portfolio is aligned with current requirements and trends for digitization
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a university degree in business related learning and/or education (e.g.: business administration, HR management, Psychology, Education)
- You have long-term work experience in learning & development in a comparable business environment
- You have expert knowledge in the field of innovative adult learning and capability management
- You possess strong international project management experience in a matrix organization, with learning & development scope
- You are experienced in the design and implementation of learning programs and portfolio
- Ideally, you possess good knowledge about the Healthineers organization
Your attributes and skills:
- You show excellent stakeholder management and a deep understanding of operational requirements across all areas of corporate learning
- Today is about tomorrow: You have a strong strategic mindset and with your innovative thinking you set trendsetting standards for the future of learning
- You have strong intercultural competence and influencing skills
- You have excellent communication skills and you confidentially moderate workshops as well as present in front of all hierarchical level
- Your ability to discuss relevant business topics in excellent English and German is the basis for an efficient and appropriate communication with colleagues and partners around the globe
- You bring expertise and strength in project management, change management and learning analytics
- You are used to independently manage your responsibilities in a very proactive manner
- We say what we do, we do what we say: You are highly committed to and actively engaged in your topics to make it a success for Siemens Healthineers
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Somya Shetty.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time