We are a collection of innovative minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further. We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow.
Your Role – Challenging And Future-Oriented!
• Responsible for supervising correctness of financial statements and advising on matters related to accounting / financial reporting in accordance with IFRS.
• Periodic management reporting and analysis preparation.
• Process owner of budgeting and forecasting.
• Arranging periodic reviews of A/R, A/P and inventory with relevant commercial colleagues and follow up on actions will be required.
• Coordination with internal and external auditors
• Regular cost controlling activities
• Monthly, quarterly and year end closing activities as per accounting standards.
• Preparation of monthly management presentations for business reviews.
Your qualifications - Financial focused!
Candidate Should be a Qualified ACA / ACCA with minimum 5 years post qualification experience in Performance Controlling and / or Financial Planning & Reporting
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pakistan Engineering Co. Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time