We are looking for someone to join our Intelligent Traffic Solutions (ITS) Sales & Tendering Team, to provide administrative support with a focus on documentation management, database and portal management, meeting management and support to the tendering approvals processes for our UK and Export opportunities.
What are your responsibilities?
- To provide an administrative service to the to the Sales Director
- To perform general administration functions, including:
- Arranging travel, accommodation, and car hire
- Arranging team IT and Communications needs
- Manage password log for client tendering portals
- Download, log and distribute notices, Invitation to Tenders and Tender Queries/Responses to and from Client Tendering Portals
- Input and update Tendering entries to databases including CRM, Export, Tax, Credit and Field Services
- Organising tender documentation in support of tendering Team:
- Formatting tender documents to house style and format.
- Filing / archiving / cross referencing, version control
- Compiling documents ready for submission to our clients
- Coordinate preparation of materials, agendas and meeting attendees for approval meetings
- Establish good working relationships with key administrative support within ITS and other Siemens businesses.
What do you need to qualify for the role?
- PA / Secretarial / Administration experience.
- Word, Excel & Powerpoint to intermediate level.
- Preferable database and/or Sharepoint experience, but training will be given.
- Good interpersonal skills – a team player.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work with complete confidentiality.
- Highly organised and professional working style.
- Assertive - deadline driven.
- Proactive and able to operate on own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Logical approach to tasks and actions – able to work independently.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them. We have offices across the UK, full of talented individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do you need to know?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance and pension. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time