Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Software Test Architect for the Remote Service platform, where you will be responsible for the strategic orientation and technical management of a number of SCRUM teams for all topics relating to testing.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for defining and implementing an efficient and effective test strategy for the project, aligned with the business and quality objectives. This will include defining coverage goals and doneness criteria
- Right from the early development phases you will be involved in discussing and working out test aspects and will drive forward the measurement, control and continuous optimization of test coverage and automation
- You will be responsible for the specification and selection of tests at integration level
- You will analyze current test processes and practices and drive forward continuous improvements
- You will assess and define test tools and methods as well as their rollout in the test organizations
- Identifying and exchanging best practices and experiences in the organization will also fall within your remit
- You will be responsible for defining and maintaining an effective and efficient test architecture in close collaboration with system integration and test managers
- You will guide the design and improvement of the test automation framework and test suites
- You will coordinate the inclusion of testability requirements in the design
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have completed a university degree in IT, business information technology or similar
- You can offer many years of professional experience in developing software test strategies in IT product or solution business
- Your impressive track record includes a very sound knowledge of test management, test automation, reporting tools and test design methods for all test levels
- You are an expert when it comes to software development (coding, modeling techniques, test concepts, development tools) and/or software architecture (architecture concepts, patterns, frameworks, design guidelines, data models)
- You are highly proficient in programming languages such as C#, C++, .NET technology and basic tools from Cloud Native Computing Foundation such as Container, Kubernetes and Helm. Experience with AWS and Azure is also a plus
Your attributes and skills:
- You speak and write English fluently, enabling you to collaborate effectively in an international working environment. Ideally you will also offer German language skills. Experience of intercultural collaboration and supplier relationships is desirable
- You are skilled at identifying, analyzing and taking decisions on relevant issues in good time and courageously. You maintain an overview when tasks are due at the same time and are able to prioritize based on urgency
- You demonstrate excellent communication skills in an agile working environment, particularly when dealing with different levels of management. Your strong social skills are in evidence when working with other colleagues
- You champion Siemens Healthineers with passion, drive, a strategic mindset and a high level of self-reliance
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Tostmann Katharina.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time