Then come and join our global team as DevOps Engineer (f/m/d) for our new generation of Remote Service platform, to drive forward the definition and implementation of an efficient and effective integration and deployment strategy.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the strategic orientation and technical management of the project relating to Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) topics
- You will define an efficient and effective integration and deployment strategy for the project in detail and will be responsible for its implementation, which has to align with business and quality objectives
- Right from the early development phases you will be involved in discussing and working out integration strategies
- You will be responsible for measuring, controlling and continuously optimizing the supply chain
- You will be the functional manager for a team of DevOps developers
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- We look forward to receiving your application if you have a university degree in IT or a comparable discipline
- You can also offer many years of professional experience in developing software test strategies in IT product or solution business
- You have an in-depth knowledge of Kubernetes, Containers and AWS cloud technologies and a very sound knowledge of DevOps methods and practices
- You have a very good knowledge of the programming languages C#, C++, .Net technology and an in-depth knowledge of software development (coding, modeling techniques, test concepts and development tools)
- You are very familiar with software architecture and can offer an in-depth understanding of architecture concepts, patterns, frameworks, design guidelines and data models
- You are confident using AWS and Azure
Your attributes and skills:
- You enjoy open discussions with international customers, suppliers and colleagues in order to develop promising new innovative strategies to manage our business sustainably and successfully in the future; you can conduct these discussions with ease in very good English. German language skills are an advantage
- You are an exceptionally talented communicator and are able to win over different levels of management and a variety of stakeholders with your ideas
- You know how to motivate and guide your team members
- You work on many things at the same time, so you are comfortable with prioritizing your workload, deciding what is important and maintaining an overview
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Tostmann Katharina.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time