Are you currently searching for a part-time job, where you could use your foreign language skills every day?
Do you want to learn new things and enjoy diversity in your daily business?
If yes, then this is the right place where you can continue your career.
In our global business services center we purchase materials and services for the worldwide Siemens companies and offer them our expertise. We prepare tenders, select suitable suppliers or file vendor data and contracts indifferent procurement tools.
The Material Compliance team supports global Siemens locations in their effort to retrieve substance information from suppliers. Teams major activity is to request registration of nominated suppliers into a specialized web-based-platform and ask them to declare whether products delivered to Siemens do not contain some restricted substances.
Thanks to this solution Siemens can ensure high quality of final products, as health protection, environmental friendliness and compliance with law and applicable regulations are very important to us.
Knowledge and support of EHS specialists allows us to focus mainly on the administrative part, therefore previous experience is not necessary.
Our team is growing dynamically and therefore we are currently looking for a new part-time colleague!
• contacting suppliers with registration request for a web-based platform
• requesting suppliers to provide substance declaration within this platform
• ensuring that all requested information was properly entered to the platform
• staying in close contact with supplier, assisting, reminding, performing calls
• tracking the registration process in Siemens internal web tool, following up on target dates
• regular reporting of the process progress to management and Siemens customers
• being assigned to one of the internal customers (Siemens divisions)
We expect from you:
• Proficient German and English language skills
• Good communication skills - written and verbal
• Ability to work independently, structured approach
• Time management and good prioritization skills
• Experience with working in MS Office (especially Outlook and Excel)
• Experience with a similar topic or/and with working in international environment are welcome, but not necessary, we will grant you accurate training and support.