Do you want to be a part of a team who is the trusted global leader in quality, reliability and digitalization for motors and drives?
For us, “Ingenuity for life” means working relentlessly to create new value for our customers, employees and society.
We’re crafting groundbreaking motor and drive technologies. Be a part of what’s to come and pulling the future into today!
Siemens in Alpharetta, GA, is looking for a dynamic strategy and sales support professional that will be an integral part of Large Drives Applications (LDA AM US) Business Unit. In this role you will be responsible for setting and supporting pivotal initiatives passionate about growth and sales. This position will wear multiple hats and have high visibility with senior leadership in the Americas and HQ. The ideal candidate will have experience facilitating cross-functional teams to achieve business outcomes, put together C-suite level presentations on strategic issues, and drive teams to meet landmark and financial commitments on programs.Responsibilities
- Conducts strategic analysis in a broad range of topics (i.e., Market and competitors' analyses, benchmarking, analysis of strategic actions).
- Develop/build strategic presentations for C-Suite by taking large amounts of data, synthesize the data, identify opportunities, and prepare presentations and business case to present to senior management.
- Focus on digitalization and data analytics to help achieve business goals
- Support Large Drive growth program. Facilitate teams to execute initiatives and provide updates to senior management on status of program.
- Interact and connect with Headquarters to ensure there is alignment with US and HQ on program deliverables and status of global programs.
- Support Sales team with special projects
- Optimize US processes around CRM tool including but not limited to:
- Reporting, Data quality & key performance indicators
- Business / Account planning
- Functionality improvements
- Sales feedback to management on strengths & Opportunities of regional projects
- Ability to influence without authority and gain buy-in from all stakeholders
- Pro-actively lead schedules and deliverable due dates
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- BS/BA in Engineering or related subject area, or advanced degree, where required.
- Strong Program Management and Strategic skills and analysis
- Industrial market knowledge in oil & gas, mining, cement, water-wastewater, power generation, or other vertical markets
- Demonstrates and applies extensive knowledge of field of specialization to the successful completion of sophisticated assignments.
Demonstrates significant knowledge of organization's business practices and issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.
We offer flexible vacation time, a matching 401K plan, profit sharing, full health, life, vision and dental benefits.
This position can be filled at a different level depending upon experience.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.