Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Philippines team as Customer Service Sales Representative to sell and maintain service products/ portfolio in Philippines and support the product sales team.
Your mission and responsibilities:
1. Key Account Management Support
- You will prepare situation and portfolio analysis for key accounts
- You will analyze financial situation of key account
- You will develop individual service offerings/master agreements together with customer and in coordination with product sales rep and regional management
- You will provide constant support
2. Service sales after warranty
- You will prepare and trace service offers in cooperation with regional management
- You will prepare win/loss analysis of completed service offers
- You will train and educate Customer Service (CS) sales force on service strategy and products
- You will collect and trace CS Sales opportunities
3. Market research
- You will observe competition and installed base of competition in region
- You will observe changes in customer environment
- You will observe changes and trends in regional market
4. Service sales support at point of sales (POS)
- You will support product sales reps at POS, especially when individual solutions are required
- You will support, consolidate, and convert all required information for a maintenance price book for the local market
- You will prepare contract proposal and quotation for maintenance contracts
- You will report findings of market research
- You will report target achievement including win/loss analysis
- You will provide forecasts on future risks and chances
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have a Degree, preferably in Business or related disciplines
- You have experience in customer service and account management is a plus
Your personality and skills:
- You are passionate about customer service and have a customer-centric mindset
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- You are proficient in written and spoken English
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time