At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalmindsCompany: SISW-Siemens EDA-249658
Job Title: Product Engineering Manager/IC
Job Location: Fremont - CA- USA
Job Category: Product EngineeringJob Responsibilities
- Drive the product engineering team which is responsible for VIPs
- Be an integral part of the product engineering team that works on the emerging tools and technologies
- Work very closely with Product Marketing, Development and Sales team
- Participate in analysis of the problems reported by customers
- Mentor and guide the junior members of the for better delivery and management of the products
- B.Tech/ MTech in electrical / computer engineering or related field from reputed institute
- Sound knowledge of Verilog HDL RTL and RTL simulations Sound knowhow of System Verilog for testbench with exposure to verification methodologies like UVM, Specman etc.
- Should be process oriented and have a passion for scripting/automation
- Good debug skills
- 10+ years of experience in verification engineering
- Experience in Product Engineering role
- Experience in VIP and industry protocols
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.