We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 293 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilities
- Research of meaningful applications of Artificial Intelligence in Software testing.
- Study new tools and own solutions in AI.
- Create a POC for solution(s) for improvement of automated tests by AI.
- Document the research and the selected POC(s)
Your skills and experience
- Studies at a technical college or university in the field of computer science.
- Some knowledge, and strong interest in Artificial Intelligence.
- General knowledge about Python programming language. Practical experience is a plus.
- Basic understanding of Software Testing
- Basic understanding of IoT
- Communicative and teamwork oriented.
- Good level of German and English
- Able to start immediately, or the latest after the summer exams.
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time