At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
NOTE: During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
- Improvement of existing test framework system (applications, modules):
- Quickly understanding the tested feature (mathematical model, parameters, etc);
- Working in contact with developers and decide how to achieve maximum coverage, work out corner cases of the tested feature;
- Developing test plans;
- Developing functional and feature regression tests and test suites:
- Manage testing projects (assign tasks to project engineers, prepare time tables, documentation, etc);
- Look through the results of test runs, inspect the reasons of failed tests and fix them;
- Look through testing tools’ logs, understand the reasons of crashes and errors;
- Develop test plans and manage job assignments
- QA engineer should have at least 3 years working experience in software testing area.
- BS/MS/PHD in Electronic Engineering or Computer Science.
- Good knowledge of Electronics, IC design.
- Good background of layout, schematic, verification EDA tools.
- High scripting/coding skills (knowledge of TCL, Python, Perl is a plus);
- Ability to study quickly new scripting languages;
- Search and understand documentation about domain, software tools, etc;
- Experience of working in UNIX environment:
- Good knowledge of UNIX shell scripting;
- Basic knowledge about grid engines;
- Knowledge and experience of working with software testing tools:
- Memory and cache testing tools (purify, valgrind, etc.);
- Code coverage analyzers (Numega, gcov,Pure coverage, etc)
- GUI testing tools (Rational Robot, Squish, etc);
- Basic knowledge about design data formats (LEF, DEF, GDSII, Open Access).
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Development Services CJSC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time