Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Corindus, a Siemens Healthineers Company as a Digital Learning Specialist. Corindus Vascular Robotics, Inc. is a global technology leader in robotic-assisted vascular interventions. The company's CorPath® system is the first FDA-cleared medical device to bring robotic-assisted precision to percutaneous coronary and peripheral interventions. Corindus is advancing the field of interventional medicine with robotics through improvements to procedural control, precision and workflow.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Digital Learning Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Drive support for the digital platforms for the Global Sales Training and Medical Education teams
- Provide administrative support to schedule group trainings and assignments as well as communicate new training availability to the sales and marketing teams
- Coordinate sales training content approval for HRT and Arena
- Serve as the calendar administrator for the Global Sales Training team
- Serve as the administrator for Brainshark, Learn4U, and Allego
- Manage written communications for the Global Sales Training team and the Academy E Book
- Support and develop content and presentations for monthly Sales & Marketing calls
- Develop surveys to address additional training needs assessments
- Support digital platforms for Medical Education training
- Identify and create additional digital learning tools and resources for customer education
- Analyze customer engagement and utilization of digital tools; Assess efficacy of digital resources, and drive efficiencies with Office 365
Required skills to have for the success of this role:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 5-7 plus years working in sales enablement, learning & development, or with digital platforms such as LMS, Brainshark, Allego, and Micro learning platforms
- Exceptional planning skills and keen attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross functional teams and coordinate logistics for meetings and events
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Corindus, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.