Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Zone Service Sales Executive, Northeast
The Zone Service Sales Executive is a field sales position focused on driving adoption and growth of all strategic offerings within the service sales portfolio. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual that is comfortable navigating a complex sale in a team-selling environment working with the highest levels of the hospital. This key contributor leads the effort in opportunity creation/identification, customer engagement, sales process navigation, solution architecture, and financial negotiation.
How you will succeed in this role
· Develop and manage a robust sales funnel for all strategic offerings within the service sales portfolio.
· Design and lead sales strategy in collaboration with service sales team members to maximize account penetration.
· Develop, build and cultivate long-term relationships with key management within the customer organization.
· Adopt and own the Siemens sales process to drive consistency across all aspects of customer engagement including: Territory Management, Account Management, Call Management, Opportunity Management.
· Own the sales forecast for strategic opportunities within the zone as it relates to close dates, buying process, stakeholder management, budgeting, etc.
· Designs & leads sales education sessions to foster an environment of continuous education related to the strategic portfolio.
· Identifies critical customer decisions, trends, and associated business implications for the zone.
· Collaborate with the sales teams to coordinate global account opportunities associated with strategic accounts.
· Collaborate with Pricing Administration, the RFP team, Finance, Marketing and Legal to resolve issues with deal approvals, RFP responses and contract terms and conditions.
Skills & Experience you will bring with you
· Hunter mentality driving the creation and growth of opportunities.
· Strong business acumen, analytical and strategic thinking.
· 10+ years of successful experience in a medical sales, account management, strategic account management or similar field.
· Ability to thrive as a member of a collaborative, cross-functional team.
· Relentless customer focus.
· Demonstrated understanding of sales cycle and specific strategies and tactics to protect and win business.
· Excellent organizational skills with capacity to manage cross functional initiatives.
· Ability to effectively manage and resolve conflict
· Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills, including English language skills.
· BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, or combination of education and experience.
· Willing and able to travel 50% or more as required.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.