We are looking for you! The ACL person to be our Control Analyst.
You will support the data analytics and Continuous Controls Monitoring (CCM) program within our department by developing, executing, and ensuring quality assurance of the data analysis solutions as part of the CCM program. You will be supporting a wide variety of business objectives including internal control over financial reporting, operational controls, compliance, risk management, business process effectiveness/efficiency, revenue assurance and cost containment.
- Designs, develop, execute, and manage data analytics built in ACL script format to satisfy business objectives to identify exceptions or provide alerts to enable timely correction to mitigate risks to the business.
- Performs risk-based analysis to identify and prioritize required data analytics to be developed to satisfy business owner requests and mitigate Company's risks.
- Identifies vital data sets needed to be imported and extracted within data analytics and conducts interviews with vital IT resources to facilitate obtaining the required data.
- Uses various data analysis techniques and/or audit experience to craft, develop, execute, and analyze the wide array of data components including business transactions, master tables, authority limits, data completeness, data integrity, and data quality.
- Breaks-down a sophisticated problem into components, tackle them using data analysis, process knowledge and risk/control knowledge, and communicate data analysis, issues and control recommendations with transparency and integrity
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- 4 years of direct experience using ACL
- Experience performing financial/statistical/comparative analyses; knowledge of the tools, techniques, formula, and software used for statistical analysis and data management including Audit Command Language (ACL) or other data analytics tools.
- Strong presentation, communication (verbal and written) and networking skills in order to facilitate interviews and workshops to understand business requirements, evaluate workflow processes and craft good solutions to meet owner expectations and requests
- Professional accreditations (Preferred) - ACL Certified Data Analyst (ACDA); other audit related certifications such as CIA, CISA, etc.
- MBA and/or CPA, CIA, CISSP, CISA, CFE or similar designation preferred
- Data analysis and/or visualization experience using Galvanize ACL, Tableau, Power BI, or similar tools
- Knowledge of Information Technology General Controls (ITGCs), Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), CobiT, COSO, and/or other control frameworks
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-OXley (SOX) requirements
- Experience with SAP
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.