Product Marketing Manager for Teamcenter product line
Remote Home Office ok, in posted locations
Teamcenter, the leading choice for PLM, is trusted by more companies in every industry and every size, is built with the latest technologies, and enables our customers' digital transformation to develop the products of the future. Teamcenter is the one all our competitors want to beat. It is a modern, highly scalable and industry proven product lifecycle management suite that connects people and processes across functional disciplines. Teamcenter enables customers to develop and deliver multi-domain products on time, with high-quality, within budget, and exceeding customer expectations while bridging product development, manufacturing, and service.
Product Marketing is essential to the success of our products. This position will work with a cross-functional team of product owners, architects, developers, partners, and management, to articulate and champion the value of Teamcenter, and develop campaigns to promote and sell our solutions. Clearly articulating the value propositions of Siemens’ solutions helps sales and presales teams effectively position solutions within their accounts, and helps customers determine how they can get the most out of their investment.
This role will be responsible for developing the go-to-market strategies and tactics for Teamcenter solutions. Tactics will include thought leadership, analyst relations, sales enablement, and digital marketing campaigns.
This position will:
- Own and maintain a go-to-market plan for area of responsibility, targeting both internal and external stakeholders
- Work with product teams to develop campaign strategy and content such as value propositions and positioning, presentations, advertising, marketing communications, etc.
- Develop thought leadership content via social media and blog
- Work with analysts and press to express the strategy and value of Siemens’ solutions
- Work with sales and account teams and product teams to build customer facing sales materials
- This is an individual contributor role and requires the ability to take initiative and ownership of GTM decisions and programs
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must currently reside in the continental USA. Remote Home office location ok in posted locations.
- 5 years’ experience with PLM software, engineering software sales, software presales or software marketing, or with the overall discrete product development process
- Experience facilitating and leading cross functional teams
- The ability to create compelling presentations, with proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint
- The ability to digest technical product information into customer facing value propositions
- B2B marketing experience a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate should have the ability to travel up to a few weeks per year.
Note: Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Siemens Industry Software Inc. requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.