We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
Siemens Advanta unlocks the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their unique digitalization journey. We are advisors and a trusted solution partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8.000 employees in 19 countries. Highly skilled and experienced experts offer services which range from consulting to design & prototyping to solution & implementation and operations.
We aim to create a tangible impact on society by bringing state-of-the-art IoT use cases to life. We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
- As the Head of Siemens Advanta US, you are responsible to lead the business and operational growth of our US organization forward, including responsibility for overall strategic, operational, and financial performance.
- You will lead with purpose to inspire, develop and grow a high performing team of approximately 90 people.
- You are a hands-on leader, personally engaged and accountable operationally as well as financially for the acquisitions of projects and their implementation.
- You are a market maker, creating and implementing regional strategy in line with the global strategy for Siemens Advanta with analysis of regional and local market data (medium and long term).
- Together with your team, you will build and grow an own strong pipeline of clients and projects in the IoT integration services space
- You will also collaborate closely with all Siemens businesses to leverage Siemens client intimacy, portfolio and domain know-how for strong consulting & implementation offerings in the digital space
- In addition, you will help us to further grow the business through targeted M&A activities, regionally and globally
- You will proactively develop solutions based on your deep understanding of the customer digitalization journey
- In summary, you are an entrepreneur who brings innovation from ideas to services into the business.
What you will need: Experience and competencies
- You have at least 10 years of experience in a service and solutions-oriented organization with a strong track record in digital markets and topics
- You understand digital technologies in an industrial context, connected devices and can anticipate future technology developments
- You are experienced in building innovative business models and solutions offerings with a strong focus on client satisfaction
- You bring at least five (5) years of experience in a general management context, (including full P&L responsibility), preferably in a multinational environment
- You have a proven track record of having built and significantly grown businesses under your leadership
- You hold a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree from an accredited college or university
- You are an entrepreneur with a strong focus on growth and business innovation.
- You are a transformational leader with the ability to successfully build an organization and create a culture of trust and high performance
- You have a track record in identifying and making markets to drive exponential business growth
- You are a trusted collaborator, fueled by a passion for transformation and living a growth mindset
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.