We're enhancing the way we live and work by intelligently connecting energy systems, buildings and industries!!
Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where sustainable energy is delivered reliably and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities -
- Adjust and expand existing software modules according to plant request aligned with HQ
- Develop and program new features for international plants
- Ensure compliance to cyber security standards and procedures
- Develop, manage and test backup and recovery plans to ensure running production
- Support SAMMI implementers to answer their questions and solve their issues
- Support knowledge sharing with international EP plants
- Good knowledge and experience in automation and DevOps concepts preferably in the field of manufacturing
- Ability to work in agile working mode, getting from basic idea over structured concept to stepwise realization
- Experience for Digitalization/Internet of Things (IoT)/Connectivity
- Proven experience in log shipping/ secondary databases, practical knowledge about running databases in MS Azure Cloud PaaS/IaaS would be considered an advantage
- Experience and knowledge in Databases (Relational, Non-relational, Data-indexing), applied Git (troubleshooting), CI/CD, Test Driven Development & Domain Driven Design
- University degree in IT technology or equivalent experience
- Excellent English communication und presentation skills, German is highly appreciated
This role is based in Aurangabad, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Smart Infrastructure at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/topic-areas/smart-infrastructure.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time