Together we make the difference
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
The Information Technology (IT) department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age.
Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in a cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
- · As a Team member (f/m/d) for the SAP BASIS Team, you are responsible for the operation of all SAP systems in the responsibility of Siemens Mobility throughout the entire product life cycle - from development to production
- · Knowledge or Ability to learn New edge SAP technologies (SAP Fiori, HANA databases, S/4, Azure Cloud Admin)
- · You will be aligning with the ABAP/ Functional teams on operational topics such as improvement changes, updates, recurring issues.
- · You will be involved in the implementation of new applications and functions designed by the Team manager, Solution Architect(s)
- · You will be responsible for the system settings according to security guidelines as well as to change requests and support on providing level 3 support
- performs reviews of Technical specifications for new interfaces or system changes
- · You will be in charge of configuration and documentation of system, technical interfaces, user management, audit support, batch processing, security settings, role management, performance tuning, incident/problem management etc.
What do I bring with me?
- The cornerstone of your professional success is a bachelor’s degree in IT, informatics or business informatics. Alternatively, you can show a comparable training in conjunction with corresponding additional qualifications.
- You also have 3-6 years of professional experience in SAP BASIS Operation
- You also have process knowledge on the level of an overview of all SAP modules - MM, PP/QM, SCM, SD, FI/CO or QM
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time