For our Digital Industries we are looking for Marketing Communications Manager (Machine Toools Digitalization Products)
What are my responsibilities?
- Develop customer stories for Machine Tools digitalization products, especially in the Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence and Simulation for Machine Tools, explaining use-cases, benefits, features, usage and technologies of our products to our customers.
- Analyze communication channels, develop communication strategies and develop new creative marketing materials like videos, animations, articles etc. for Machine Tools digital and software and hardware offerings.
- Create the customer stories and the content in collaboration with the product manager and product owners and guiding others involved,
- Analyze the success of the communication and on the lights of feedbacks drives improvement measures with the scope of increasing success of the marketing communication.
- Deploy successfully marketing and communications campaigns for Machine Tools Digitalization department and own their implementation from conceptualization to execution
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Collaborate closely with the marketing and communications team in MC HQs (MC CM)
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (return on investment and critical metrics)
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate new technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Degree or professional experience in engineering, marketing, communications or related field (> 3 years)
- Machine Tools knowledge is a must
- Proven experience in marketing and / or communications
- Experience in planning and realizing of customer projects (e.g. trade fairs, events, articles)
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing and communications campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Experience in developing and handling online and social media campaigns SEO/SEM is a plus
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge in online communications (e.g. websites, website analytics and tools) and / or strong motivation to learn the relevant Siemens online and social media tools
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing and communications measurement
- Proficient in English is a requirement, German language skills would be a plus
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.Please find more information from our web sitehttp://www.siemens.com.tr/tr
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time