Siemens Industry Software Oy helps companies of all sizes around the world to transform their business and develop innovative products and services. Our customers are better equipped to respond successfully to the challenges of digitalization. Our solutions optimise their processes from planning and development through manufacturing and lifecycle support to realise innovation
Help our customers change their business with our world-leading technology!
We are actively recruiting for a hardworking Corporate Applications Engineer - Functional Verification to join our team.What will the role will include:
- Solving technical obstacles to productivity with Siemens Industry Software Oy' software.
- Tracking and updating customer issues using Siemens Industry Software Oy’ processes and tracking tools.
- Developing and delivering technical training on new features and product updates
- Developing technical content for Siemens Industry Software Oys’ knowledge-base.
- Communicating customers’ technical requirements as well as priority and impact, influencing the product team to meet customer's needs and shape product direction.
- Develop positive, technical relationships customers, sales teams, and the product engineering teams.
- Work collaboratively with the customer & sales teams to ensure mutual success of the engagement.
- Perform early access testing and collaborate with R&D to improve product quality and capabilities.
We are looking for someone who has significant experience of implementing ASIC or FPGA hardware design and verification (simulation) using RTL flows.
Do you have proven understanding in the areas VHDL /Verilog and System Verilog for ASIC or FPGA design and verification, then this could be the role for you.
The ability to work in a fast pace, results oriented, team environment is strongly required. Strong interpersonal and communications skills and quick to establish rapport and credibility with our customers, sales and product teams is also needed.We are Siemens
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Finland) Oy
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time