Siemens EDA is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
We are seeking a highly motivated, responsible and self-starting Technical Writer to join our team in Cairo, Egypt.
If you are a writer with a highly technical background, an engineer looking for a career change, or a new college graduate with a technical degree and strong writing and interpersonal skills, please send your resume and a cover letter.
Siemens Embedded delivers embedded software solutions for processors that enable device manufacturers to quickly design and build high-quality connected devices, including those with rich user interfaces, cloud-based remote management, or requiring safety certification. The base technologies include Linux, the Nucleus real-time operating system, and advanced multicore runtime enablement and development tools.
As an information developer, you will work closely with a talented development staff and will be responsible for documenting new technologies as well as proven product lines. The responsibilities include creating examples, usage flows, procedures, and other reference material that will enable customers to successfully use our products.Required skills, knowledge and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or any related technical field.
- Demonstrable interest/experience in the embedded software industry or related fields.
- Experience with Linux-based operating systems is a plus.
- Polished ability to write concisely.
- Highly developed communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
- Outstanding investigative research instincts.
- Multitasking and project management capabilities.
- A portfolio of success stories and writing samples.
- A group with decades of combined experience (and a sense of humor).
- Training to gain knowledge in the field.
- Ability to innovate and improve documentation standards.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme and generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time