Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are a collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure Regional Solutions & Services (REU) are currently looking for a Customer Support Administrator to provide Administrative support to Service Management together with their teams and the Departments customers.
The Customer Support Administrator will be able to provide administrative service to Departmental Staff in an environment of rapidly changing priorities, to be flexible and be able to manage a variety of tasks and be able to adjust to varying workloads!
This role is a 12-month fixed term - flexible working is a key part of our organization, however there will be a need to be in our Frimley office on occasion.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. See our flexibility culture here.
We are looking for an innovate administrator who can work across multiple parts of our fantastic business.
- Provide administrative support to Department Managers and Departmental Staff
- Manage Engineers schedules, process time sheets and calculate overtime for Monthly Upload
- Provide Document Control Support for the upload to sites for RAMS and H&S information
- The raising of purchase orders according to specific instructions relating to service and repair work for customers and items for departmental staff.
- Administering Goods Receipt processes
- Administration of databases holding sensitive and business critical data using numerous electronic repositories.
- Weekly, monthly and adhoc report production to support management business monitoring
- Administration of branded clothing to customer facing staff, including stock control, purchasing and distribution
- Support with arranging training for our engineers
- Keep a track of all Engineers Holiday/Sick
- To assist other administrative team members as circumstances, require.
We are not looking for superhero’s, just super minds
As our Customer Support Administrator, you would have worked within a fast-paced environment supporting key stakeholders. This is a fantastic opportunity to understand our service business across the UK. Experience with MS software and SAP knowledge is essential.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?Smart infrastructure enables the way we want to live - happily, comfortably, sustainably and in harmony. We do this from physical products, components, and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings
It’s incredibly important that our people enjoy working here and therefore we take great pride in having a friendly, helpful, and engaging culture. We also appreciate that development and training is important to many and that’s why we have an encouraging environment which invests in our employee’s development, whether that’s Chartership, training or mentoring.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all backgrounds. Siemens encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are available in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexible working requirements with you. And if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know via our FAQ section here: [https://new.siemens.com/uk/en/company/jobs/faq.html].
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time