Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
We provide services for Siemens entities across the globe which includes North America, UK, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Australia.Our guiding principles are to act as one global team, jointly delivering maximum value to our customers as a trusted partner of choice by driving E2E integration and digital transformation with an entrepreneurial spirit.Our value proposition is to support Siemens Businesses in driving top-line growth, profitability, cash conversion and customer intimacy, through Transactional Services, Process Re-engineering and Digital Services.
Change the future with us.
- regulations and guidelines. Receive customer calls and register notification in the ERM tool, Dispatch of Engineers, Upload Engineer Productive hours, Notification closure & NPS Survey
- Performing the assigned tasks on a timely manner with highest standards of quality
- Rigorous follow up and closure of pending queries/open topics with ownership.
- Complete reporting of handled activities on daily/weekly/monthly basis (as per requirements)
- Adherence to robust tracking mechanism on processed transactions on a daily basis.
- Flexible to work in shifts and during month ends
- Training of new associates, monitoring and tracking their performance, assisting in areas of improvement in process
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Open-mindedness and constructive attitude to performed tasks
- Willingness to work for extended hours on weekdays/ weekends during month end / quarter end close
- MS Office packages like Word,Excel
- Excellent Verbal and written Communication skills.
- Must be fast learner and should be able to think analytically.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.We are looking forward to getting to know you. We are Siemens with collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time