Software Developer (PL8)
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BE / B. Tech / M. Tech / MSc or equivalent (in CS, E&C, Information Technology)
- 7+ years of experience in designing, development and maintenance of Enterprise Applications on windows platform, working in the global setup on a comparable senior developer role.
- Thorough understanding of Design principles and patterns, tools and methods.
- Proficient with software development life cycle and engineering practices.
- Proven Expertise and strong hands on experience in C# .NET windows-based application development using WPF and WCF.
- Working experience with design review, code reviews and integration of software components in large systems
- Hands on experience with unit testing (using NUnit) and test automation using automated framework.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of analyzing, implementing and troubleshooting non-functional requirements like Performance Analysis, Memory Profiling, Stability etc. using tools like WPA, winDbg.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively collaborate with different global stakeholders.
- Working experience with Agile Development practices and tools like TFS.
- Medical Imaging and Healthcare domain (Clinical Workflow) knowledge preferred.
What are my responsibilities?
- As a senior developer in the scrum team, drive design, development and testing of new feature / feature enhancement using enterprise platform based development. Provide timely and quality fixes for development and production defects.
- Effectively engage with different roles within and out-side of the team (e.g. Development team, Scrum Master, PO, Architects, Product Management, System Team, SY teams etc.) to clarify the requirements and realize solution or POC.
- Design and implement the solution at component / plug-in level adhering to the defined architectural guidelines.
- Support the team in realizing timely and quality solutions and also provide technical mentoring to the junior team members.
- Oversee team's delivered quality and prevent defects from being introduced by following built-in-quality measures like code quality, arch. Governance, developer testing, Unit Testing, automation testing, code/design reviews etc.
- Strive to achieve team's committed iteration goal by willingly supporting team on need basis to complete the planned activities.
- Strive for continuous improvement together as a cross functional scrum team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time