Siemens Digital Industries is a leading innovator in automation and digitalization. Our mission is to support customers in leveraging growth, profit opportunities and ecological footprint in the discrete and process industries. Our Digital Enterprise portfolio integrates virtual and real worlds – with a unique end-to-end portfolio and Digital Twins across the entire value chain. It focuses on the needs of specific verticals. We continually expand our Digital Enterprise portfolio to include ground breaking technologies and offer industry-specific end-to-end solutions for companies of all sizes.
Join our Digital Industries as PLC & SCADA Sales Specialist and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
Responsible for product business growth (volume and piece count) in Saudi Arabia. Should be able to create a PULL-Effect at End-Customer level towards SIEMENS Factory Automation product family and able to influence consultant on specifications. Additionally, responsible for conducting sales promotional activities in the region and support sales organization on pre-sales activities for the identified channels partners / customers.
- Responsible for factory Automation related products (PLC, HMI, SCADA) and subsequently generated sales in Saudi Arabia (KSA).
- Ensures efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
- Identifies and drives the development of new market opportunities in the designated sector and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Responsible for actively developing new customers and also create pulling effect at end-customers and consultant levels including vendor listing.
- Carry out Business Unit Factory Automation (FA) related product promotional / business development activities like product awareness workshops, road-shows, seminars, end-customer event and create a positive stir in the market.
- Build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues.
- Identify and develop new sales opportunities. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical/electronic Engineering preferred.
- Min 3-5 years of experience in technical sales and/or marketing capacity.
- Technical knowledge of Automation product & system (PLC, SCADA, HMI).
- Proven communication skills with good product presentation skills
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficiency in English speaking and writing. good command of Arabic is of advantage.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, growth-oriented, and time-critical environment.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time