What do I need to qualify for this job?
• B.E. / B.Tech / MCA/ M. Tech/ MSc (Computer Science)
• Overall 7 to 10 years of experience in Software Testing with Proficient knowledge on Software Testing processes and Test methodologies.
• Proficient knowledge & Hands on Experience in Requirement Analysis, Test Planning, Test development & Review, Test Execution & Reporting of Enterprise Applications in healthcare domain (preferably medical imaging applications)
• Medical Imaging and Healthcare domain (Clinical Workflow) knowledge preferred
• Hands on experience in using Test management and Defect handling tools
• Experience in Test Automation using C#&.NET is an added advantage
• Flair to learn new technologies and thrive in an agile environment.
• Good exposure about various test methodologies and it’s life cycle
• ISTQB/Advanced ISTQB Certification is added advantage
What are my Responsibilities?
• Integration and System testing of Clinical Applications.
• Design, Develop & Execute test cases at Integration and System level
• Understand and Analyze Software requirements and develop Manual/Automation testcases
• Coordinate with respective stakeholders/Teams in case of any dependencies or impediments.
• Publish/Report the Test Results to respective stakeholders.
• Contribute to achieve the team goals.
What are my Capabilities?
• Proactive, Self-motivated, Result Oriented.
• Innovative Solutions at challenging environments.
• Quality Focused
• Excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively collaborate with different global stakeholders.
• Ability to learn, adapt & contribute as per the business needs.
• Good Analytical and Problem-solving skills
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time