As Test Engineer for Healthcare Lab Diagnostics Applications, work involves
* Analyze, Review and understand software requirement for manual and automation testability
* Develop test design
* Preparation of test specification
* Perform test activities
* Ensure conformance to organization and project quality processes
* Ensure product & process quality as per requirements
* Report errors using the bug tracking tools.
* Validate defect fixes; analyze impact of the fixes and the issue to closure.
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech / MCA/ M.Tech./ M.Sc. (Computer Science)
Experience: 4 - 5 years of professional experience in SW V&V of software products (Windows, Web and Mobile)
Knowledge and Experience:
* Expertise in testing knowledge/skills (manual, automation, functional, non functional, performance, load and stress).
* Sound knowledge of test methodologies related to different phases of the software test life cycle
* Good understanding of test and defect tracking tools (defect logging tools, test management tools, versioning systems, statistical tools, test automation tools etc.,)
* Knowledge of test techniques, test scenarios generations, estimations, experience in test specification preparation
* Experience in validating Windows/web/mobile applications.
* Experience in Scrum.
* Working Knowledge of POCT1A /HL7 is a plus.
* Ability to analyze application log.
* Self-starter, quick learner and passionate problem resolver
* Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Added advantage if any experience in medical devices
* Test automation / test scripting experience.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time