Siemens Mobility (SMO) is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents.
Motivated by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the growing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Today, we are recruiting for Senior Procurement Professional for Siemens Mobility Egypt to Join our New Project Team in Cairo office. This is an excellent career opportunity for Procurement Professionals from Rail /Transportation Business to join Siemens Team and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging and Future-Oriented!
- You will be leading Procurement tasks of mid-size and and Large Projects.
- Adjusting of prospective suppliers and contractors pricing, quality, and service
- Maintaining the data in the procurement systems (SAP and SLT System)
- Establishing objectives, policy standards and schedules to ensure quality and quantity requirements at the most efficient and delivery conditions
- Assuring on scheduled and automatically replenishment of consumables and spares prior to reach critical low levels (SAP MRP Function)
- Securing conformance of the procured material according to the requirements/specifications
- Conducting of inspections for material manufactured by external contractors
- Evaluation of alternative suppliers
- Follow-up of the procurement process, monitoring and up keeping of procurement documents
- Responsible for the budget of spare parts and personnel used by his services
- Following the applicable safety rules, regulations and procedures
- Wears the required protective equipment in case entering the clearance gauge or designated workshop areas.
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Degree in BA or equivalent qualification from reputable University / college.
- Extensive Project work experience combined with minimum of six years of relevant experience in Procurement capacity preferably from transport industry or rail Business.
- Very good level in the field of administration
- First team leadership experience is highly appreciated
- Excellent communication skills rounded by a very good level Business English.
- Solid experience with SAP and MS Package, combined with good knowledge of CMMS software
- Team Player Mind-set quality driven and target oriented
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Egypt LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time