Contract Manager will report directly to SGT Support Services Manager. This individual will be engaged in review and negotiation of contract terms and conditions, providing expertise in implementation, execution, and administration of contracts, and maintaining contracts files. The individual will manage the administration of assigned contracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements. The successful candidate will be a self-directed, highly organized, detail-oriented individual, with a customer focused mindset and an ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Performs contract administration to include modifications or terms and conditions to include price updates, timely submission of deliverables and contract reports, maintenance of contract files, and contract close out in accordance with corporate policies and contract requirements,
Supports business developers, account representatives, and business sector management by providing contractual compliance guidance and advice.
Interprets terms and conditions to minimize risk of loss and liability.
Participates in the development and implementation of processes, policies and procedures related to contract administration.
Innovatively adapt processes to specific customer requirements (internal and external).
- Resolves moderately complex matters regarding the drafting, negotiation, monitoring and termination of contracts.
- Develops and maintains effective customer relations, especially with internal and external customer and vendor counterparts.
- Works under minimal supervision.
- Communicates with internal and external team members, customers, and direct supervisor.
- Must be a United States Citizen with the ability obtain and maintain a US Government Clearance and meet the eligibility requirements to have access to classified documents.
- Ten (10) or more years of demonstrable Government contract management experience.
- Specific experience in GSA schedule administration, State and Local contract administration, Federal proposal management experience from solicitation through contract award, experience simultaneously managing multiple Federal or State IDIQ contracts preferred.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, reasoning and time management abilities.
- Highly organized and superior attention to detail.
- Polished written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively at the executive level.
- Well-developed sense of collegiality and team-mindedness.
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Skilled in standard office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, PowerPoint, etc.) and able to adapt quickly to new technologies deployed across the company to drive efficiencies.
Candidate must be a United States Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance.
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: Siemens Government Technologies, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.